National Address Registration in Saudi Arabia
The National Address Registration is mandatory for bank accounts and a number of Government services.
The National Address System consists of six basic information: Building number, street name, neighbourhood, city, postal code or zip code, additional phone number.
How to Register National Address
- Visit https://register.address.gov.sa/en/?_ga=2.199717802.585485320.1520604661-669655432.1520604661
- Chose Registration of Individuals
- Select New Registration
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Chose your residence location from the provided map or Manually enter Region, City, Districts and Building Number
- Verify your address with provided button
Provide Personal Information for National Address
- Enter Iqama Number
- Select Non- Saudi Option
- Provide Iqama Expiry Date (Provide actual expiry date)
- Provide Mobile number
- Provide Email Id
- Chose gender Male/Female
Provide Residency Information for National Address
- Chose the type of residence (Flat/Villa)
- Chose ownership of residence (Rented/Owned)
- Are you the actual renter (Yes/No). If rent contract in your name you can choose yes otherwise chose No
- Apartment Number (Provide your apartment number on your building)
Please Note: National Address system will not allow registering with expired Iqama. You must have a valid iqama for registration
Click Next and Complete. You will get a new address, you can print this or write somewhere for future purposes. Also, you can log in to the national address website by giving iqama number and mobile number and get the address a later time.
If you are using online banking, just log in to the online banking account and enter your new national address over there or you can also visit the branch for the same.