Requirements for UAE E-Visa
- Iqama valid for a minimum of three months
- Copy of Passport with a validity of at least six months
- Passport size photo graphs
- A valid profession that makes you eligible to apply for E-Visa
- A valid credit card
always travel with your original iqama or muqeem card.
What is the validity of E-Visa of UAE?
- The E-Visa issued to GCC accompanied residents is applicable for 30 days, however it can be extended for a period of another 2 months.
- The E-Visa issued to GCC residents is applicable for 30 days from the date of arrival and it can be extended for 1 month only.
NOTE: The entry will be cancelled if on entrance, the Iqama is found to be expired
NOTE: The entry will be cancelled if you change your profession after visa has been issued.
Procedure to Get E-Visa for UAE through MOI Website
Login to MOI website of UAE –Online Visa Application UAE
- Apply for the E-Visa form online available in the GCC resident tab
- While filling the form:
- Select one of the five following cities as your entry points:
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras-al Khema
- Select the port of arrival, example Air Port if you are travelling by Air or a valid port if travelling by road
- Profession is to be selected from the list of professions given. For a child you select CHI and for a Housewife the profession of a Housewife
- Fill you name in English in the name tab and click on “T” tab to get it translated to Arabic
- Iqama issuance data as mentioned on the Iqama
- Apply for a separate UAE visa for every dependent that is travelling with you
- Enter all your contact details, for example the hotel you will be staying in and how many dependent you will be travelling with
- Scan and upload the following documents
- Passport size photographs
- Pay the fee online through your credit card. The fee for each passport is AED 230
- Submit the application once you have reviewed it